Art Deco 2.03 ct. Diamond Filigree Engagement Ring GIA Q VS1
A broad 2 carat diamond with all the old-world features we love so much. Starring in this lineup are the most entrancing, blocky facets held by six very discreet prongs that really let the diamond shine. Our favorite part of this early art deco engagement ring is the hidden filigree that wraps around the gallery. A true charmer!
- Primary Stone: 2.03 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: Q / VS1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (2) sapphire baguettes
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.05 ct.
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.08ct.
- Material: White Gold
- This ring is currently size 5.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available
View the GIA diamond grading report here.