Vintage 2.02 ct. Burma Sapphire and Diamond Cluster Cocktail Ring GIA
This glamorous Mid-Century cocktail ring is a vintage classic. At the center is a 2.02 carat oval Burmese sapphire with a rich blue hue that’s certified as natural and untreated making the already exceptional stunner a true gem. It’s accented by a bright burst of marquise, straight baguette, and round brilliant cut diamonds for an extra dose of shimmer. And although technically a cocktail ring, she can definitely get away with being something old, something new, or something blue….
Gemstone and Diamond Details
- Primary Stone: 2.02 ct. Burma Sapphire
- Accent Stones Type: (4) Marquise Cut Diamonds (14) Straight Baguette Diamonds (8) Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 1.50 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: E-F / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 1.50 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- Ring Size: 4.5, Complimentary Resizing Available
View the GIA gem grading report here.