Art Deco 1.47 ct. Old European Engagement Ring GIA N SI12
We've never met an old European cut diamond we didn't love, and this stunning stone is no exception. Set in fishtail prongs, it has that small table, and flowery faceted look that is indicative of the cut, and just sparkles vibrantly from all angles. The platinum crafted setting is studded with single cut diamonds that lend some amazing full finger shimmer. Just a super sweet antique engagement ring option.
- Primary Stone: 1.47 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: N / SI2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (10) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.70 ctw.
- Accent Color/Clarity: J-K / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.17 ctw.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 5 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here