Art Deco 1.48 ct. Emerald Cut Engagement Ring GIA G VS1
An excellent choice for those looking for a vintage emerald cut engagement ring. This art deco era style features a stunningly bright GIA certified G color emerald cut, flanked by six vertically set step cut diamonds. The generous finger coverage, geometric design and crisp clean lines make this ring a real winner.
- Primary Stone: 1.48 ct. Emerald cut
- Color/Clarity: G / VS1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (6) straight baguette diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.88 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: G-H / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.36 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 8 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.