Art Deco 16.60 ct. Old European and Baguette Diamond Necklace
This is a jewelry piece that needs no introduction. The magnificent Art Deco era diamond necklace packs a hefty amount of sparkle, almost 17 carats worth to be exact. A string of old European cut diamonds and straight baguettes practically float across the neckline, giving the most elegant look. A true statement piece, sure to make any evening look come to life.
- Primary Stones: (22) Old European cut diamonds, 6.10 ct.
- Color/Clarity: I-J / SI
- Accent Stones: (25) Baguette diamonds, (74) Old European cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 10.50 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: H-I / VS-SI
- Total Diamond Weight: 16.60 ct.
- This necklace is currently 15.75" and cannot be resized.
View the independent appraisal here.