Art Deco 0.71 ct. Diamond and Sapphire Engagement Ring GIA K VVS2
A super chunky look featuring an antique diamond and colored sapphire accents to boot. The center 0.71 ct. old European cut is framed in etched 14kt white gold. We love the way this engagement ring sits on the finger, demanding attention. We think it could be worn as an everyday piece and would make a fine addition deco lover's collection.
- Primary Stone: 0.71 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: K / VVS2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (2) calibrated sapphires
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.05 ct.
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.71 ct.
- Material: 14kt White Gold
- This ring is currently size 8.75 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.