Late 19th C. 0.67 ct. Two Tone Yellow Gold Engagement Ring K SI1
This antique engagement ring is romance personified. A buttercup setting holds a mesmerizing 0.67 ct. old European cut featuring a high crown and so much personality. With its diamond-studded shoulders and metalwork, this two-tone setting is a lovely under 1 carat engagement ring option.
- Primary Stone: 0.67 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: K / SI1
- Accent Stones: (4) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.08 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: K / SI1-SI2
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.75 ct.
- Material: 18k Yellow Gold and Platinum
- This ring is currently size 7 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.