Edwardian 2.98 ct. No Heat Sapphire and Diamond Ring AGL
Let there be light! This vintage beauty dates back to the Edwardian era and features a velvety blue, natural and unheated 2.98 ct. Burmese sapphire at the center. It's surrounded by a flurry of sparkling bead-set old European and single cut diamonds. Fashioned in platinum, the filigree plaque mounting features delicate milgrain details. We think she'd make a stunning and unique cocktail or engagement ring.
Gemstone and Diamond Details
- Primary Stone: 2.98 Cambodia Sapphire
- Accent Stones Type: (12) Old European diamonds, (22) Single Cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight 1.00 ct. Old European & 0.30 ct. Single Cut diamonds
- Accent Color Clarity: G-H / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 1.30 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 6.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the AGL gem grading report here.