Vintage 1.60 ct. Emerald Cut Yellow Gold Engagement Ring GIA N VS2
We love a major yellow gold moment and this vintage engagement ring does not disappoint. A sunny emerald cut diamond weighing 1.70 carats centers this beauty, showing super crisp steps and acting as a perfect partner to the accenting diamonds. The shouldering graduated straight baguettes are set in a rich 18k yellow gold setting. This chunky ring has some serious sparkle and so much character.
- Primary Stone: 1.60 ct. Emerald Cut
- Color/Clarity: N / VS2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (8) Straight Baguettes
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.50 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: H-I / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.20 ct.
- Material: 18k Yellow Gold
- This ring is currently size 5.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.