Art Deco 0.55 ct. Engraved Diamond Engagement Ring GIA I VS1
The revel is in the details of this distinctly Art Deco diamond engagement ring. At the center of the platinum crafted ring, a chunky half-carat old European diamond with a small table faces bright and white, appearing larger than its graded size. Set in fishtail prongs, it’s adorned with a meticulously hand-engraved wheat pattern along the shank and accented by single-cut diamonds on the shoulders for added luster.
- Primary Stone: 0.55 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: I / VS1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (8) Single Cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.10 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: H-I / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.65 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 6.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.