Art Deco 0.53 ct. Rose Gold Ring with Ruby Accents GIA I VVS2
This shining rose gold setting is the home to a 0.53 ct. old Euro with a small table and chunky facet patterns, it has the true qualities of an antique stone. Its accenting rubies and single-cut diamonds add so much charm and the scroll detail on this jazz-era ring is like music to our ears.
- Primary Stone: 0.53 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: I / VVS2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (4) single cut diamonds (4) straight baguette rubies
- Accent Stones Weight: 0.10 ct.
Accent Stones Color/Clarity: H-I / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.58 ct.
- Material: 14k Rose Gold and Platinum head
- This ring is currently size 6.75 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.