Art Deco 0.51 ct. Diamond Two-Tone Engagement Ring GIA J SI1
At the center of this sweet and charming ring sits a lively old European diamond. It has classic antique proportions with a small table and chunky facet patterns. The nearly colorless diamond shines bright in a fishtail prong basket and is accented by six single-cuts. A whispy gold band topped with platinum completes this piece.
- Primary Stone: 0.51 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: J / SI1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (6) Single Cut Diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.15 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: I-J / VS-SI
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.66 ct.
- Material: Platinum on 14kt Gold
- This ring is currently size 6 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.