Edwardian 2.25 ct. Diamond Engagement Ring GIA L VS1
This lush 2.25 carat old European center is true old-world beauty, with a high crown and a small table. Centered in an Edwardian-era engagement ring, the diamond reflects so much light and brilliance from the square basket. Why we love it? The intricate hand-engraving along the band and gallery is a perfect complement to the sizeable center diamond.
- Primary Stone: 2.25 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: L / VS1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (6) Old European
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.25 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: J-K / VS2-SI1
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.50 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 7 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available
View the GIA diamond grading report here.