Art Deco 0.95 ct. Old Mine Filigree Ring GIA I SI2
This art deco era ring checks all the boxes for us. It's centered by a beyond charming old mine cut diamond graded I SI2 by GIA. We love this cut for it's cushiony shape and blocky facets. The platinum crafted filigree setting, diamond studded, is so romantic and adds that old-world intrigue we love to see in antique rings.
- Primary Stone: 0.95 ct. Old Mine
- Color/Clarity: I / SI2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (20) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 1.00 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: H-I / SI
- Total Diamond Weight: 1.95 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 6.5 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.