Art Deco 2.75 ct. Platinum Engagement Ring GIA M VVS2
This quintessential Deco engagement ring is a true cut above. At her center is a nearly flawless 2.75 ct. cut-cornered emerald cut diamond with a small table, and well-suited proportions. It's superior cut is brilliantly illuminated by distinctive steps that make this stone so exquisite. It’s showcased between a shining pair of clear marquis diamonds; set in a sleek platinum setting that perfectly complements her timeless and elegant aesthetic.
- Primary Stone: 2.75 ct. Emerald Cut
- Color/Clarity: M / VVS2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (2) Antique marquise diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.30 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: I-J/VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 3.05 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 5.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.