Art Deco 1.95 ctw. Diamond Trilogy Ring in Platinum
Big deco energy. An amazing trilogy ring centered by a half carat old European cut diamond and framed by two cushiony old mines. We love the scalloped frame and all the fine milgraine that surrounds each and every diamond on this piece. Twinkling with every movement, this ring is an antique dream.
- Primary Stone: 0.50 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: H / VS2
- Accent Stones: (2) old mine cut diamonds, (22) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 1.00 ctw., 0.45 ctw.
- Accent Color/Clarity: H / SI1-SI2
- Total Diamond Weight: 1.95 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 7 3/4 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the independent appraisal here.