Art Deco 2.49 ct. Old European Diamond Engagement Ring GIA N VS1
Charmed, we’re sure. That’s certainly how you’ll feel when you slip this Art Deco engagement ring onto your finger. Hand-crafted with openwork design, her elegance is a true example of old world artisanship and style. Centered in her crown is a 2.49 ct. old European cut diamond. The stone is lively and bright and it's accented by 10 additional diamonds, nestled into the platinum band.
- Primary Stone: 2.49 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: N / VS1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (10) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight 0.10 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: J-K / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.59 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 5.75 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.