Art Deco 0.32 ct. Diamond Engagement Ring G VS2
The square setting is often used to make a diamond look bigger or appear as a different shape. In this case, our sweet center 0.32 carat diamond benefits from both. The old European cut has sparkling facets, as is accented by stepped shoulders fashioned in 18kt white gold.
Why we love it? This deco-era treasure is perfect for anyone looking for an antique option under half a carat.
- Primary Stone: 0.32 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: G / VS2
- Accent Stones: (6) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.09 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: G-H / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.41 ct.
- Material: 18k White Gold
- This ring is currently size 6 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the independent appraisal here.