Art Deco 2.69 ct. Old European Engagement Ring GIA N SI1
An antique old European cut diamond set in a classic Art Deco era setting, this engagement ring is the real deal. Our center is a GIA certified 2.69 ct. diamond with all the charm of an old Euro - with a large culet and blocky facets it throws light all around the room. The sleek platinum crafted shoulders are studded with four sweet single cuts. An absolutely lovely engagement ring option for any vintage lover.
- Primary Stone: 2.69 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: N / SI1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (4) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.20 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: J-K / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.89 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 7.5 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.