Art Deco 1.89 ct. Old European Cut Engagement Ring GIA E SI2
Where do we begin... An absolutely stunning GIA graded 1.89 carat old European cut diamond centers this deco-era treasure. The diamond is white in color and has the most beautiful faceting. We adore the beautiful center, but also the unique leaf motif that frames it. This ring offers some nice finger coverage and all-over sparkle. We envy the one who is lucky enough to slip her on daily!
- Primary Stone: 1.89 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: E / SI2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (16) single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.20 ct.
- Accent Color/Clarity: F-G / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.09 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 6 3/4 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.