Belle Epoque 1.36 ct. Natural Unheated Sapphire Ring
Centered by a velvety blue Burma Sapphire, this French Belle Epoque era cocktail ring is proudly stamped on its shank with a French hallmark. The rich-colored sapphire is certified by the American Gemological Laboratory as unheated and of Burmese origin. They note that stones of this type and quality are scarce, and we certainly agree. Framed by twin old euros on gold and diamond swirls, she is romance embodied.
- Primary Stone: 1.36 ct. Burma Sapphire
- Accent Stones Type: (2) Old European Cut Diamonds, (14) Single Cut Diamonds
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.50 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: F-G / VS2-SI1
- Composition: 18k Yellow Gold
- This ring is currently size 6 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the AGL gem grading report here.