Edwardian 0.96 ct. Wreath Motif Diamond Engagement Ring M SI1
A beautiful and unique engagement ring by any standard, this Edwardian beauty stands out with its split shoulders and diamond-studded leaf motif design. The 0.96-carat center old European diamond weighs a touch under 1 carat but spreads as it weighs at least that much with her broad proportions. Graded M color, SI1 clarity by GIA we think she faces whiter than that and suggests a lot of old-world character with her visible culet.
- Primary Stone: 0.96 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: M / SI1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (8) Single Cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.10 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: J-K / SI
- Total Diamond Weight 1.06 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 4 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.