Art Deco 0.50 ct. Diamond and Sapphire Engagement Ring GIA H VS1
This charming Art Deco engagement ring is your vintage partner in time. The center bezel-set 0.50 ct. old European diamond flashes with chunky facets and a small table, and is flanked by 2 long, calibre sapphire baguettes. Fashioned in white gold, the meticulous openwork filigree mounting is sweet and feminine. We think she’s perfect for the girl who wants for something “old” and blue.
- Primary Stone: 0.50 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: H / VS1, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones: (2) long sapphire baguettes
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.05 ct.
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.50 ct.
- Material: 18k White Gold
- This is is currently size 6.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.