Art Deco 0.52 ct. Three Stone Diamond and Sapphire Ring
Here's a twist on a trilogy ring you didn't know you needed. Three old European cut diamonds weighing just over 0.50 carats are fashioned in this unique pointed setting. The unique shape paired with the two french cut sapphires make this low profile beauty an amazing everyday piece and an excellent conversation starter.
- Primary Stones: (3) Old European, 0.52 ct.
- Color/Clarity: I-J / SI2-I1
- Accent Stones Type: (2) French Cut Sapphire
- Accent Stone Total Weight: 0.14 ct.
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.66 ct.
- Material: 14k White Gold
- This ring is currently size 8.5 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.