Art Deco 2.31 ct. Diamond Engagement Ring GIA L SI2
Broad and beautiful. What more could you ask for? A 2.31 ct. old European cut diamond centers this antique engagement ring, sparkling with every subtle movement. The setting is so classically deco, with its graduated diamond-studded shoulders and super-fine milgraine. Why we love it? The heart shape gallery adds a dose of romance revealed only to the wearer and her closest confidants.
- Primary Stone: 2.31 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: L / SI2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (8) Single Cut
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.10 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: J-K / SI
- Total Diamond Weight: 2.40 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 6.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.