Art Deco 1.49 ct. Diamond and Emerald Engagement Ring GIA J SI2
A unique, Art Deco engagement ring for a girl who loves to shine. Featuring a 1.49 carat old European cut diamond set in this low profile ring completely adorned in milgrain and openwork details. It's accented by 16 old European diamonds and six green emeralds. With a perfect pop of color, consider this ring an authentically vintage style that will complement her aesthetic and inspire her for years to come.
- Primary Stone: 1.49 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: J / SI2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (16) Old European Cut diamonds, (6) Green Emeralds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.50 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: I-J / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 1.99 ct.
- Material: Platinum
This ring is currently size 6.25 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.