Art Deco 3.99 ct. Columbian Emerald Cocktail Ring AGL
Be forewarned: this bright and bold Art Deco cocktail ring will make onlookers green with envy! The vivid 3.99 ct. Columbian Emerald at the center is natural and untreated—a true rarity for this type of stone—and boasts an amazing spread making the already sizable gem appear bigger than it already is. Set in a double claw prong, it’s punctuated by 4 dazzling French cut diamonds on the sides and glows from a geometric frame that sizzles all around with 26 single cut diamonds and 18 old European diamonds. The platinum setting serves as a sleek complement to the impressive piece.
- Primary Stone: 3.99 ct. Columbian Emerald
- Accent Stones Type: (18) Old European diamonds, (26) Single cut diamonds (4) French cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 1.50 ct. Old European, 1.00 ct. Single cut diamonds, 0.50 ct. French Cut diamonds
- Accent Color Clarity: G-H / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 3.00 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 6.75 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View AGL gem grading report here.