Art Deco 1.89 ctw. Diamond and Sapphire Platinum Cocktail Ring
You certainly don’t need a drink—or occasion—to show off this inimitable Art Deco cocktail ring. A bright, colorless 1.15 ct. old European diamond with a spectacular spread and distinct, flowery facet scintillates at the center and is accented by an elegant quintet of bezel-set old European diamonds weighing over 1.20 ct. and 4 triangular sapphires that add a rich pop of color.
Why we love it? This ring has an unmistakable feminine finish with an openwork platinum band and hand-engraved filigree.
- Primary Stone: 1.15 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: J / VS2
- Accent Stones Type: (4) Old European diamonds, (4) Sapphires, (10) Single cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.74 ct. diamonds, 0.64 ct. sapphires
- Accent Color/Clarity: H-K / VS1, F-G / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 1.89 ct.
- Material: Platinum
- This ring is currently size 6.75 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View independent appraisal here.