Victorian 1.44 ct. Diamond Belcher Engagement Ring GIA O-P SI2
Yellow gold is definitely in style, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a prettier choice than this Victorian-era jewel. A 1.44 carat old European diamond sits at the center surrounded by a swirl motif and hand-engraved ring details. Why we love this piece? Dating back to the early 19th century, the craftsmanship of this belcher style ring shines through.
- Primary Stone: 1.44 ct. Old European
- Color/Clarity: O-P / SI2, GIA Certified
- Accent Stones Type: (6) Single Cut diamonds
- Accent Stone Weight: 0.10 ct.
- Accent Color Clarity: G-H / VS
- Total Diamond Weight: 1.54 ct.
- Material: 14k Yellow Gold
- This ring is currently size 7 and can be resized. Complimentary resizing is always available.
View the GIA diamond grading report here.